GRIT Awards| March 2018 Winners
March 2018 Grit Award Winners
- Male Champion
- Jerri BabinVP, Reliability & Sales Operational Strategy - NOVJerri BabinVP, Reliability & Sales Operational Strategy - NOV
Jerri Babin on challenging the status quo, exceeding expectations and the start to a lifelong friendship.[su_permalink id="1228"][/su_permalink]
- Monica BaistrocchiHSE&SQ Area Manager - HalliburtonMonica BaistrocchiHSE&SQ Area Manager - Halliburton
- Tracee BentleyExecutive Director of Colorado Petroleum CouncilTracee BentleyExecutive Director of Colorado Petroleum Council
- Amy BoweDirector, Upstream Consulting - Wood MacKenzieAmy BoweDirector, Upstream Consulting - Wood MacKenzie
Amy serves on Wood Mackenzie’s consulting team, working with clients to deliver bespoke solutions to their strategic challenges.[su_permalink id="1376"]Read More[/su_permalink]
- Kaitlyn BunkerManager of Rocky Mountain InstituteKaitlyn BunkerManager of Rocky Mountain Institute
- Maria Angela CapelloConsultant I - Kuwait Oil CompanyMaria Angela CapelloConsultant I - Kuwait Oil Company
- Tina CarmonaFacility Manager - Aera EnergyTina CarmonaFacility Manager - Aera Energy
- Sylvia GarciaBusiness Development & Consultant Services Manager - OPC USASylvia GarciaBusiness Development & Consultant Services Manager - OPC USA
Meet Sylvia Garcia, the business development and consultant services manager for Oilfield Production Consultants (OPC), a global technical services consultancy company specializing in upstream exploration and production.
- Pat GuilloryChief Financial Officer - Gulf Copper & Manufacturing Corp.Pat GuilloryChief Financial Officer - Gulf Copper & Manufacturing Corp.
Meet Patricia Guillory, the Chief Financial Officer of Gulf Copper & Manufacturing Corp.[su_permalink id="3082"]Read more[/su_permalink]
- Linda IbrahimVP of Tax & Governmental Compliance - Vantage Energy Services, Inc.Linda IbrahimVP of Tax & Governmental Compliance - Vantage Energy Services, Inc.
When it comes to professional development, Linda Ibrahim believes in two things above all else: the importance of education and the power of mentorship.
- Elyse KnudsonMajor Capital Project HES Advisor - ChevronElyse KnudsonMajor Capital Project HES Advisor - Chevron
- Michelle LewisChief Strategy Officer, SVP, Corporate Development and Investor Relations - DistributionNOWMichelle LewisChief Strategy Officer, SVP, Corporate Development and Investor Relations - DistributionNOW
- Dena LundEVP Operations & Engineering of Sterling Energy InvestmentsDena LundEVP Operations & Engineering of Sterling Energy Investments
- Skyler ObregonRegional Compliance Counsel for U.S. & Canada, Weatherford internationalSkyler ObregonRegional Compliance Counsel for U.S. & Canada, Weatherford international
we introduce you to Skyler Obregon, Regional Compliance Counsel, U.S. and Canada, for Weatherford International, one of the world’s largest multinational oilfield service companies, providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. Weatherford is also a Pink Petro member company.
In addition to her work in compliance, she recently founded Women of Weatherford (a.k.a. WoW) to support the company’s female employees around the world.
- Sara OrtweinPresident - XTO Energy
- Marti PowersExternal Relations Manager, U.S.A. - ShellMarti PowersExternal Relations Manager, U.S.A. - Shell
- Tameka RamseyManager, Global Compliance & Ethics - ConocoPhillipsTameka RamseyManager, Global Compliance & Ethics - ConocoPhillips
- Julia ReinhartPresident, Human Resources - ValeroJulia ReinhartPresident, Human Resources - Valero
- Victoria ShterengartsHead of Directorate, Gas Marketing & New Markets Business Development - RosneftVictoria ShterengartsHead of Directorate, Gas Marketing & New Markets Business Development - Rosneft
- Katherine StokesExecutive Director - West Texas Energy ConsortiumKatherine StokesExecutive Director - West Texas Energy Consortium
- Suganthi SubramaniamMalaysia IT Country Chair - ShellSuganthi SubramaniamMalaysia IT Country Chair - Shell
- Jennifer WalshHead of Communications - CovestroJennifer WalshHead of Communications - Covestro
- Souzi WeilandManager, Learning & Organization Development - Southwestern EnergySouzi WeilandManager, Learning & Organization Development - Southwestern Energy
- Mike AdamsCo-founder - Norwell EDGE
- Jaime GlasOwner/Managing Director, Hot Stuff SafetywearJaime GlasOwner/Managing Director, Hot Stuff Safetywear
Meet the petroleum engineer-turned-fashion entrepreneur who is transforming the world of flame-resistant clothing.[su_permalink id="38551"]Read More[/su_permalink]
- Susan MorriceCo-founder, Director Chair of Belize Natural EnergySusan MorriceCo-founder, Director Chair of Belize Natural Energy
Susan’s approach to geology was more artistic than scientific. And she believes that path, combined with natural curiosity, imagination and passion, has paved the way for some of the world’s best scientists and scientific discoveries.
- Tina PetersOwner/President, Mallard Inc.Tina PetersOwner/President, Mallard Inc.
- Nooshin YazhariFounder & President, OptimumNooshin YazhariFounder & President, Optimum
Nooshin founded her technology startup, Optimum, to provide innovative and practical technology solutions to the local and national communities. Even though the Houston’s Oil & Gas market and overall economy was hurting during the initial years of the company, Optimum still managed to grow stronger and larger every year, meeting and exceeding its revenue and annual goals.
- Jay CopanExecutive Director - World Gas Conference 2018
- Jack GerardPresident & CEO, American Petroleum InstituteJack GerardPresident & CEO, American Petroleum Institute
- Elijio SerranoSVP and Chief Financial Officer - Tetra TechnologiesElijio SerranoSVP and Chief Financial Officer - Tetra Technologies
- Team BPTeam BP
- The Anadarko Stakeholders Relations TeamThe Anadarko Stakeholders Relations Team
One of the teams we honored was the Colorado Stakeholder Relations team at Anadarko, one of the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies. Anadarko recently joined Pink Petro as a corporate member. With operations in Colorado, Texas and worldwide, the company is committed to developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and natural gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare responsibly.
What is a GRIT Award?
A GRIT award is for the unsung leader who is down in the trenches getting the job done regardless of what recognition may come their way.
The furthest thing from a ceremonial award, the GRIT awards recognize leaders who boldly step up to the occasion, whatever it may be. It’s for women that lead, but it’s also for men who recognize the value of women and are advocates for their progress in energy.